Find us on Facebook
Berita Piala Malaysia 2012
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2016
- Kedah anggap saingan Kumpulan A seimbang
- Piala Malaysia 2015: Pulau Pinang sasar separuh akhir
- JDT, Pahang dapat undian selesa
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2015
- Undian Piala Malaysia 2014
- Video Pahang 1-0 Kelantan Final Piala Malaysia 2013
- Pahang Juara Piala Malaysia 2013
- Final: Saya macam dalam mimpi – Azamuddin Akil
- Final: Derita 16 tahun Abang Jalal berakhir
|Birthday||January 1, 1986|
Shahrulnizam Mustapa, also known as “Arul”, is a Malaysian footballer currently playing as a midfielder for Malaysia Super League team Perak FA and the former Malaysia national team.
Shahrul who previously played and started his professional football career with Polis Di-Raja Malaysia FA in 2001. After only one season, he returned to his hometown team, Perak starting from 2002.
As the 2002 season progressed, Shahrul was part of the team when Perak won the Malaysia Premier League title for two consecutive years in 2002 and 2003.
Shahrulnizam left Perak FA on 17 October 2008 when Kedah head coach Mohd Azraai Khor Abdullah succeeded in obtaining his signature to replace Nelson San Martin to be employed in the box-to-box midfield role, although he can be deployed as a right-sided midfielder. After a week in the Canaries environment, Kedah FA management had made a decision that Shahrulnizam be handed the number 8 shirt, the number previously worn by Kedah legendary and longest-serving foreign player, Cornelius Bernard Huggins.