Find us on Facebook
Berita Piala Malaysia 2012
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2016
- Kedah anggap saingan Kumpulan A seimbang
- Piala Malaysia 2015: Pulau Pinang sasar separuh akhir
- JDT, Pahang dapat undian selesa
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2015
- Undian Piala Malaysia 2014
- Video Pahang 1-0 Kelantan Final Piala Malaysia 2013
- Pahang Juara Piala Malaysia 2013
- Final: Saya macam dalam mimpi – Azamuddin Akil
- Final: Derita 16 tahun Abang Jalal berakhir
|Birthday||August 31, 1985|
Subramanian s/o Sooryapparad is a Malaysian professional footballer currently playing for Kelantan FA in the Malaysian Super League. He is a central defender, but can operate at right-back or defensive midfield if required.
He started his football career with Perak FA. In 2006, he was loaned out to Perak UPB, a team playing in the Malaysian Premier League, in order to gain match experience.
He was recalled to Perak FA for their Malaysia Cup campaign, in which he excelled. This was somewhat ironic because Perak FA coach Steve Darby was originally unaware that Subramaniam was actually a Perak player.
As a result of these performances, Subramaniam was called up for various assignments with the national team. He only made six appearances for Perak for the entire 2007 season. He was one of a handful of players who remained with Perak at the end of 2008 following the team’s financial difficulties.
Subramaniam was announced as Perak team captain for the 2009 season, replacing Ahmad Shahrul Azhar. Starting from the 2010 Malaysia Super League season, he joined Kelantan FA. With Kelantan, he has won the Malaysia Cup in 2010, league championship in 2011 and 2012, and FA Cup in 2012.