Find us on Facebook
Berita Piala Malaysia 2012
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2016
- Kedah anggap saingan Kumpulan A seimbang
- Piala Malaysia 2015: Pulau Pinang sasar separuh akhir
- JDT, Pahang dapat undian selesa
- Keputusan Undian Piala Malaysia 2015
- Undian Piala Malaysia 2014
- Video Pahang 1-0 Kelantan Final Piala Malaysia 2013
- Pahang Juara Piala Malaysia 2013
- Final: Saya macam dalam mimpi – Azamuddin Akil
- Final: Derita 16 tahun Abang Jalal berakhir
|Birthday||September 5, 1987|
Mohamad Hisyamudin Mohamed Sha’ari
Hisyamudin Sha’ari (born 5 September 1987 in Kuala Lumpur) is a Malaysian footballer currently playing for Perak FA in Malaysia Super League. He can play as a defender either at full back or centre back position, though he had also been played in the defensive midfielder position.
Hisyamuddin was a product of Bukit Jalil Sports School, and later in the Kuala Lumpur FA youth teams. He played a few times for the senior team of Kuala Lumpur, but later decided to quit professional football in 2007 to further his studies at Universiti Teknologi MARA or UiTM for short, taking a degree in sports science. While at UiTM, he does not abandon football completely as he represented UiTM FC, the university’s football team, in various amateur competition such as inter-varsity league and the Malaysia FAM Cup competition.
His re-entry into professional football was unintentional. As he was searching for places to complete his industrial training for his studies, he attends the trial for Perak FA and was handed a senior contract for the 2011 season after completing the trial. This makes Perak FA as his first professional team, as he played before for Kuala Lumpur FA on a youth contract.